Sharing a strawberry shake @shake shack!!
I basically just pinned all of these recipes on Pinterest (sorry for the spam to anyone who follows me!).
I need to start eating dinners that make me feel great instead of meatloaf and mac & cheese. Woof.
Love love love this.
And yet another reblog
- For the past two weeks, C has been waking up at 5:30 a.m. everyday….thus, waking up the entire house and everyone being grouchy by 7:30. Both kids asleep again now.
- Not only has she been waking with the roosters, but she wakes once in the night and comes to our room. Luckily she goes back to sleep soon…any other toddlers exhibiting weird sleep patterns?
- Cyclists- I get it…spring is finally here, and you are out in droves, so go ahead, ride your bike and enjoy. But you know what pisses me off? Entitled cyclists who complain about cars, but plow through pedestrians in a crosswalk. Umm, yes, the rules of the road apply to you too…(guess who was nearly by hit by 2 cyclists yesterday?)
- Love my local cafe & how every morning they have a different baker/bakery set up a table to sell their tasty treats. So fun to try different things - alfajores, pain au chocolat and yesterday mini dark chocolate banana loaf’s which I brought for colleagues.
- Upcoming trip to DC is 90% work, 10% fun, but still looking forward to getting away and SHAKE SHACK. Not looking forward to tackling my multiple to-do lists.
- Lastly, sent in my 23andme.com sample yesterday. I blogged about it before, but was interested in finding out if I was a BRCA1 or 2 carrier, along with other less scary genealogical stuff. For $99, I highly recommend it- knowledge is power. Cannot wait for my results to come in!
“Masterpiece fans will not be disappointed: Julian [Fellowes] has done another brilliant job,” Eaton wrote in an email to The Daily Beast, “this time, portraying the Downton family moving on from the tragedies of last season.”
Photo: Nick Briggs/Carnival Film and Television Limited 2013 for MASTERPIECE
I’m ready, are you? — tanya b.
Not just for those in their 20’s ;)
The books that will move you, inspire you, make you cry, make you think, make you laugh. Are there any books that you would add?
Once upon a time for my birthday, a boy gave me “A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.” The boy is long gone, but that book has stayed with me and it has remained one of my favorites throughout the years. He always gifted me books and even though the relationship… er… if you could call it that, didn’t work out, I’m very grateful for the books.
Mother’s Day Brunch with my littles, followed by some down time courtesy of the Mister who took care of all the errands and made us a nice dinner and remembered to bring home a pint of talenti for mama!
Hope all of my fellow mom friend’s enjoyed celebrating with their loved ones. xx
One of my favourite places! Best bagels.best poutine(obviously)…and one of the most fun places to be in the summer! Especially at an outdoor cafe, this one belongs to a friend and just got a shoutout in the NYTimes!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Source: Rifle Paper Co
Hilarious Kiss Cam Mishap!
I was just reading this article about the top restaurants in the world and El Celler De Can Roca in Girona tops the list. I was immediately transported to my short, but memorable time spent in Girona.
It is singlehandedly one of the most beautiful places i’ve ever been. Nestled in the Costa Brava, rich in history, charming, winding alleyways, colourful homes, and so many top restaurants. I wish we could have spent more time there! If you are ever in Barcelona, take a side trip, it’s about an hour away and amazing!