- 33 weeks pregnant- now waking at least 3 times/night, but generally all is well. EXCEPT for the fact that we have gotten food poisoning TWICE since Sunday. Seriously, ridiculous! Sunday’s was courtesy of Whole Foods rotisserie chicken and today’s brought to you by yesterday’s decision to cave to Chipotle cravings. I feel like hell!
- All considerations of attending the Chipotle Cultivation Festival this Saturday have now been abolished!
- Currently reading “Sharp Objects” by Gillian Flynn and considering watching “Revenge” to catch up before the new season.
- Weepy over the fact that Downton Abbey Season 3 airs in the UK this Sunday and we have to wait until January 6. I’m impatient, how can I get my early fix?
Recent commentsblog comments powered by Disqus Blog comments powered by Disqus
- maryanne likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- nomadsoul said: we have to wait until jan 6?? i was still thinking sept.
- panserta said: Oh no. Hope you feel better.
- kellykovetskouture said: So mad about Downton!!! And Revenge premeire can’t get here soon enough!
- relovingit likes this
- almosthalfway likes this
- iamtallandawesome likes this
- bimsk likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- asitypethis said: January 6th! glad I finally have a date now. I don’t see the big deal in why we have to wait… can’t wait!
- asitypethis likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- babytakesmanhattan posted this